Realizing parents are ultimately responsible for their child at all times, we are striving to design a three-way partnership between teachers, parents, and students. This partnership will provide support to accomplish our school’s purpose and education. It will be the duty of all adults to be positive role models by showing respect and being accountable for all students' behaviors.
To achieve our goals at Princeville Montessori, there will be expectations for all children:
- I will respect all others, the environment and myself.
- I will come to class prepared and ready to learn.
- I will follow school and classroom expectations.
- I will keep my hands, feet, and objects safe and to myself.
- I will keep all areas of the school quiet to enable learning and to enhance the safety of everyone.
All children can learn and should be provided with the opportunities to succeed. At Princeville we strive for children to:
- Respect themselves, others, and their surroundings
- Reach their full potential with the combined positive support of the home, school, and community
- Have a consistent, structured school environment that emphasizes social and academic skills, as well as character education
- Be in an environment that recognizes student efforts as well as their achievements