Executive Director of Accountability, Testing, & Data Analysis
Phone: (252) 641-2639
Nai BarnesDistrict PowerSchool Manager/Testing Assistant
Phone: (252) 641-2676[email protected]
412 Pearl Street
Tarboro, NC 27886
It is the Mission of the Accountability Services Department to:
- Assist schools with the administration of state-required tests
- Provide high-quality local assessments to our schools
- Maintain high standards of testing integrity and information management throughout the District
- Provide schools and staff with the data and analysis tools needed to promote frequent monitoring and academic growth for every student
- Assisting with planning, implementation, and analysis of state tests
- Monitoring of student progress through the use of NC Check Ins and other formative assessment tools.
- Coordinating and monitoring the use of PowerSchool for quality input and timely report completion. Collaboration with other departments and schools to support their use of PowerSchool is also essential.
- Facilitating the use of our data resources to help analyze student achievement in all subject matters (Check Ins, Schoolnet, SAS EVAAS, etc.)
- Supporting schools and other departments in meeting the needs of our students