Each month, Edgecombe County Public Schools will recognize a full-time district employee, including classified and licensed employees as the ECPS Employee of the Month. The awarded employee will be recognized at that month’s Board of Education meeting.
- Demonstrates excellence in performance – going above and beyond job expectations
- Has performed a distinguished deed
- Makes a difference to ECPS and/or to members of the school community
- Practices Innovative problem solving
- Serves as a role model for advancing the goals and mission of ECPS
Complete the Nomination Form, found on the district website (under Departments – Community Relations – Forms) specifically describing an action the nominee took and how this action meets one or more criteria for the award. Please provide specific examples.
Forms should be completed and submitted by the 15th of each month.
Keep a copy of the Nomination Form and send the completed form via either of the following modes:
a. inter-office mail,
b. email to Susan Hoke at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
c. fax (252) 641-5714 to the attention of Susan Hoke.
The form will then be considered and reviewed by Cabinet.