Employee wellness refers to the overall physical, mental, and emotional well-being of individuals within a workplace setting. It encompasses various aspects of health, including physical fitness, mental health, stress management, nutrition, and work-life balance.
The ultimate goal of employee wellness is to enhance the overall quality of life for employees
Kindly utilize these resources daily, weekly, or monthly.
- North Carolina Relaxation Journey
- Mindful Mondays Playlist
- Employee Mental Health Toolkit
- Support For Teachers Affected by Trauma
- Essential tools for mental health
- SELf Care: Meeting the Needs of Adults through the Arts
- Self-Care Assessment
- Self Care Tools