The Digital Learning Coaches and the ECPS Technology Department recently crafted a vision for the Learning Commons:
The learning commons will be an instructional hub for students, teachers, and parents that advances learning, literacy, and future ready skills.
In pursuit of that vision, we will:
- Provide a safe and nurturing collaborative space for all patrons
- Support innovative technology and ideas
- Facilitate ongoing collaboration with staff and community members
- Promote reading and access to various resources
- Foster growth through learning opportunities
- Check out the progress of the Learning Commons as they grow!
Pictured - Hazel Lewis, Digital Literacy Coach for W.A. Pattillo Middle School, assists students in the school's Learning Commons.