Human Resource Services
The Human Resource Services Department provides assistance and support to potential employees as well as personnel currently employed with the Edgecombe County Public School System.
Our goal is to provide timely, accurate, effective, and efficient communications to all stakeholders.
Assistant Superintendent of Human Resource Services
E-mail: [email protected]
We will provide information on:
- Employment Issues
- Teacher Support
- Classified Support
- Employee Benefits
- Worker's Compensation
- Job Opportunities
- Student Transfer Request (Contact Latari Tucker at 252-641-2645 or [email protected])
- Personnel Board Policies
- State Board
- N.C. General Assembly
- N.C. State Salary Schedules
- Teacher Match Employment Application
Are you interested in becoming a teacher? Our friends at the nonprofit TeachNC.org have lots of free tools and resources to help you get started:
- 1-on-1 advising calls to answer all your questions and choose an educator preparation program (EPP) that’s right for you
- how-to guides to demystify eligibility, testing, and financial aid
- an EPP Explorer so you can compare programs and interactive application checklists to keep you on track to apply
- fee reimbursements to help cover application and enrollment expenses
- a $1000 scholarship to help make your dream of becoming a teacher more economical
Edgecombe County Public Schools and TeachNC are committed to helping you achieve your dream of becoming a teacher! Sign up for a free TeachNC account today to get started!
Still need to start an educator preparation program (EPP) so you can earn your licensure? Edgecombe County Public Schools partners with the nonprofit TeachNC to provide you with coaching, support, and financial aid opportunities (like fee reimbursements and scholarships) to help you successfully apply to an EPP. Sign up for a free TeachNC account today to get started!